Trusted by local and global companies
Your one source for AML
We've merged all your AML, KYC and KYB tools into one platform.
Verify individuals and entities globally. Source by First AML automatically scans:
- 1,100+ real-time PEPs and Sanctions lists across the globe.
- 300+ corporate registries across 100 countries.
- Hundreds of reliable and independent sources e.g. government ID databases, credit and consumer bureaus etc.
Automatic integration of IDV results added directly to Source.
Intelligent workflows to automatically address eIDV fails.
Orchestration, workflows and automation
We spent five years conducting KYC and KYB for clients. This unparalleled depth of domain expertise has been poured into Source, to give an unprecedented user experience. You'll come for the features, but stay for the workflow.
- In-built logic suggests tailored next steps for each case. Hello consistent processes.
- Analyse at scale; visual indicators give at-a-glance status.
- Triage the most urgent tasks with a single glance on your personalised AML dashboard.
- Keep up to date with real-time registry integrations using the latest ownership information.
- Enable background refreshes for ongoing monitoring and ongoing CDD.
A single source to tell the story
Centralise all relevant customer information in one place and understand it at a glance.
- Consolidate all CDD data, entities, requirements and actions in one area, the Manifest. Stop jumping between systems.
- Achieve quicker decisioning based on relevant, accurate, timely and actionable data surfacing from underlying case manifests.
- Make sense of complex ownership structures with entity structure builds and UBO or PSC reveals, at the click of a button.
Dive deep into your clients' compliance position and truly understand your clients. It's UYC for compliance pros.
You make the call.
Global and local individuals / KYC
Non individuals / KYB
Outsourced corporate documents, ownership/control structure checks
Requires manual retrieval for company extracts
Verification configuration - unique per case, entity or individual
KYC record keeping access
Until told to delete it
Up to two years
30-90 days depending on the data type
Until told to delete it
Company structure chart auto build
PSC and UBO auto-reveal
Risk-based AML recommendations
Auto alerts for monitoring and identification expiry
Audit trail auto-build
One platform for KYC, eIDV, KYB, data sources, risk assessments, PEP, sanctions and adverse media checks, ongoing monitoring and more